We have a great utility called Easy Feedback which returns all positive feedback received by an eBay user. Auto Feedback Robot will fully automate this process!
- Every morning Auto Feedback Robot will check your feedback profile and return all positive feedback given to you since the last transaction.
- Auto Feedback Robot will not return feedback for negative or neutral comments.
- You can save up to 20 of your favorite comments and Auto Feedback Robots will use all 20
of your comments at a time so that it will look like a real person is giving feedback diligently.
- Saving Comment must be done from the member area but you can take a look at the simple interface here
- You can also edit/modify your comments at any time.
- Optionally Auto Feedback Robot can also send your personalized "thank you" emails to the buyers notifying them that their feedback has been returned to them. This is a great way to solicit more business from the buyers and makes a good public relation.
- "Thank you" email feature is optional and you can turn off this feature at any time and use the feedback feature only. You can turn it back on any time.
- You can also turn off the whole Auto Feedback Robot temporarily at anytime simply by turning off a simple switch in your member area.
- You must be a registered user to use Auto Feedback Robot. Please register here
You must purchase Universal Credits before you can use Auto Feedback.
The latest prices for Universal Credits can be found
- It costs 3 universal credits for giving feedback for 1 transaction.
- It costs extra 1 credit if you also use the optional
"thank you" email feature.
More information about Universal Credits can be found
Universal Credits are also good for other premium services.